Re: Europa-List: Re: Europa-List Digest: 14 Msgs - 10/04/05

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Europa-List Digest: 14 Msgs - 10/04/05
From: Gerry Holland <gholland@geminiresourcing.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 20:51:39

Re. Pocket FMS

> You will also find that TomTom messes up things for other
> software. It can be fixed but I can't always do it, not being PDA literate.

The Tom Tom application grabs the GPS Driver and wont let go easily so you
need a tool to clear this condition after using Tom Tom or Smart ST.

http://www.leadtek.com.tw/eng/support/download.asp?downlineid=80&downline=Le
adtek%20Bluetooth%20GPS%20Receiver

Load it to your Win CE device and run it.

Use commands to connect to GPS. Read documentation!
Use Command Menu and select NMAE and it will run and release Driver. Exit
programme and start Pocket FMS. The real affect on Pocket FMS with Driver
connection incomplete is no Altitude read out.

Pocket FMS works well on a reasonable spec. Win CE PDA.

Gerry