RE: Europa-List: NSI

Subject: RE: Europa-List: NSI
From: Pete Lawless <pete@lawless.info>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 22:28:32

Hi Jean

I also have the NSI prop.  My friend David Hunter, who was the nearest
thing NSI had to an agent in the UK, tried to telephone them this
evening.  They are not answering the telephone, but the answer machine
message has changed in the last couple of weeks since he last tried.

David will try again tomorrow if he has any luck I will let you know.

Regards

Pete