AW: Europa-List: Micromonitor Tacho input

Subject: AW: Europa-List: Micromonitor Tacho input
From: Europa \Alfred Buess\ <ykibuess@bluewin.ch>
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 17:09:05

Paul,

Ron Mowrer of Rocky Mountain Instruments gave me the following
instruction for hooking up my MicroMonitor to the Rotax 912S:

Change our R3 to 100'000 ohms. Connect 912 tach wires, one to ground and
the other to the monitor input without any diodes, caps etc.

I haven't fired up my engine so far, but Ron knows certainly what's
working.

Regards,
Alfred

Alfred Buess
Laenggasse 81, CH-3052 Zollikofen, Switzerland
Tel.: +41 (0)31 911 63 32, Fax: +41 (0)31 911 56 32
E-Mail: ykibuess@bluewin.ch
Europa XS #097, Monowheel, Foam shortwing, Rotax 912S, Airmaster 332 CS