Europa-List: Fuel Pressure Gauge

Subject: Europa-List: Fuel Pressure Gauge
From: Erich Trombley <erichdtrombley@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 15:44:18

Craig,
Give John Hurst a call at Lockwood Aviation in Fl.  He can be reached at
863-655-5100.
He developed a differential pressure Gauge for the 914 working with UMA
instruments.
Regards,
Erich Trombley
N28ET Mono-Classic 914.

Hi im a stemme owner and regular monitor this group
because of the 914 info.  I was wondering where Ron
got the Differential fuel pressure gauge at or what
type to use. The Stemme just has a idiot light that
keeps going crazy even though when I check the
preasure
out all is well.
Craig