Europa-List: Re: Europa-List Digest: 24 Msgs - 09/18/05

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Europa-List Digest: 24 Msgs - 09/18/05
From: c w <pilotcraig2001@YAHOO.COM>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 22:18:22

Hi im a stemme owner and regular monitor this group
because of the 914 info.  I was wondering where Ron
got the Differential fuel pressure gauge at or what
type to use. The Stemme just has a idiot light that
keeps going crazy even though when I check the
preasure
out all is well.
Craig

I chose the 914. I will attempt to overcool.
Installing a cooling air
baffle,
and can heat up by closing cowl flap. Will drop and
direct a good
amount of
air to oil cooler, but install a Mocal 190 degree oil
thermostat to get
heat
up. Water radiator will get a good amount of airflow,
and cowl flap can
reduce
drag a bit and get temps up. Have Differential fuel
pressure gauge, HD
starter
and intercooler. Closed cowl flap and oil thermostat
should help get
temps up
on in-flight restarts after soaring.

Ron Parigoris