Europa-List: autopilot no use, was RE: Newbies on the List,

Subject: Europa-List: autopilot no use, was RE: Newbies on the List,
From: josok <josoke@ukolo.fi>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 08:42:13
        1.41 REPLY_TO_EMPTY         Reply-To: is empty

Modesty is probably the key word. We all are experts in some area, and stupid in
others. Some of the best technicians here are not necessarily the best writers.
Some of the best writers: well you get the picture :-). I've more experience
in emailing, and it's predecessors than most, and still hit the reply button
too quick sometimes, resulting in flames or worse. Especially after having
watched
the fox news channel for some time. But hey, mistakes are human, and as
long you are not flying, you usually come away with them. Makes me very modest
about my 200 hrs flying...
On the positive side, this Europa flyer's and builders group is one of the best,
both in signal to noise as well as a general "nice and friendly" atmosphere.
Let's try to keep it that way? Oh, to prevent remarks of being of topic:  Would
you install an autopilot again if you had a second choice Ira?
Visit EuropaOwnersForum http://www.europaowners.org/