Europa-List: VFR Airspace upper limits, oxygen, Was RE: ENGINES!;

Subject: Europa-List: VFR Airspace upper limits, oxygen, Was RE: ENGINES!;
From: josok <josoke@ukolo.fi>
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 02:40:39
        1.41 REPLY_TO_EMPTY         Reply-To: is empty

Here in Finland (part of Europe) It's class G up to FL95, above that class C
until
FL285. VFR traffic will be cleared to that class C. My (unconfirmed)
understanding
is that Sweden and Norway have similar rules. Can we have some information
---From other countries please? And yes, it would be nice to know what solutions
people have found for oxygen.

Regards,

Jos Okhuijsen
Visit EuropaOwnersForum http://www.europaowners.org/