Europa-List: Wing Spar Socket Needed

Subject: Europa-List: Wing Spar Socket Needed
From: N914RB <n914rb@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 22:23:51

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone out there has an extra spar socket lying around
they'd like to sell. Kind of a long shot I know but thought I'd check. FYI,
I'm looking for the metal 'cup' that gets bonded to the port spar that the
SB spar fits into. For some silly reason which will go unmentioned, I now
get to remove the one I, uh, damaged and reinstall a new one onto the port
spar. If I had a dime for every time... well, I'm sure you know how it goes.

So if you've got one around you want to sell, contact me at
danbish@norwalktucson.com.  BTW, I have some extra wing pin sockets and
misc. tail plane parts if anybody needs them.

Thanks,

Dan