RE: Europa-List: Annual Inspection Check List

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Annual Inspection Check List
From: Bob Fairall <bfairall@fairalls.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 08:14:15

Hi Paul,

Attached is the list I've developed over a few years.

PLEASE NOTE IT IS NOT EXHAUSTIVE AND EFFECTIVELY ONLY A STARTING POINT - and
consider it to have every disclaimer known to mankind attached to it!

Please also note that almost every time I use it, I add one more items to it

If you do your maintenance away from your workshop (usually I do mine at my
workshop at home, but occasionally at the airfield), I've found it handy to
draw up a list of tools and other items needed. This is simply because on
the first occasion I loaded up so many tools the car would barely move, and
on the next occasion I took the bare minimum and then spent more time
driving to and fro from airfield to workshop than working on the 'plane,
picking up those many items I'd forgotten to bring with me! ........ but I'm
a durbrain so this may not apply to anyone else.

Bob Fairall