Re: Europa-List: Stall Warning Pressure Switch

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Stall Warning Pressure Switch
From: ivor.phillips <ivor.phillips@ntlworld.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 17:01:41

Hi Jeff
The A side of the pressure switch will operate  as a stall Warner ( Negative
pressure)
  The B side could be used  ( positive air pressure) to operate a flight
timer or to switch on a transponder,       (  Of cause using a separate
switch )
You are correct on the wiring
Ivor Phillips
XS486 London UK
CM Installed, rudder cables complete,
undercarriage fitted brakes working
flap tube fitted
 wing lift pins fitted,tiebar fitted instrument
panel being finalised,