Europa-List: Stall Warning Pressure Switch

Subject: Europa-List: Stall Warning Pressure Switch
From: JEFF ROBERTS <jeff@rmmm.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 09:18:16

I placed this question a few days ago. Like the last question I asked,
I didn't receive any solutions so I'm wondering if my e-mails are not
being sent through the whole list. I sometimes get answers to other
questions that I've never seen. Here is the question again and is there
anyone else having this problem on the list?

(Question)
I have just finished the install of the stall warner but was hooking up
the pressure switch when the instructions said to refer to the drawing.
I didn't receive a drawing. Does the hose from the wing go onto the A
side or the B side of the pressure switch. I assume the ground or hot
doesn't matter as these are not marked. Is that correct?
Thanks in advance!
Jeff
A258
Painted and working very part time at crossing things off the long list.