Re: Europa-List: Favorite cable guide and wire holders?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Favorite cable guide and wire holders?
From: Dean Seitz <daseitz@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 21:53:05

ClickBond are about the best. But not cheap. Metal base with tiewrap or
threaded stud, made to be glued on. They will never come off. Being as we
use hundreds of them a month at work they are easy for me to get. They are
made for aviation.  http://www.clickbond.com/ They are sold by Aircraft
Spruce.

Dean Seitz