RE: Europa-List: Rotax 914 question?

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Rotax 914 question?
From: Alan Burrows <alan@kestrelinsurance.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 11:58:44

This is all good stuff, but has anyone got any advice on my original
question. Which was; is it necessary (or desirable) to reduce manifold
pressure gradually in the decent prior to landing AND is it advisable to
let the engine run for several minutes on the ground before shut down to
allow the turbo to cool (with an oil supply) and if so how long?

Alan