Europa-List: Thanks for visiting us!

Subject: Europa-List: Thanks for visiting us!
From: EMAproducts@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 12:13:20

Just a note to say thanks to all who visited our display of the RiteAngle AOA
system and attended forums @ Arlington & AirVenture this year.  It is always
good to see customers face to face, many of you have become good friends over
the last 10 years. To those who are interested in our products we thank you
for your interest and orders.

EM aviation, LLC is a satellite dealer for Sportair-USA and will be handling
Woodcomp propellers, Galaxy Ballistic Parachute Rescue Systems, and the line
of aircraft that Sportair-USA handles. The Woodcomp props are at present
available for Rotax engines 80-115 HP, in ground adjustable, in flight manually

adjustable, and electronic adjustable.  The electronic adjustable prop is
available with reversing for the amphibians and full feathering for the powered

sailplanes.  Please contact me directly for info, our website will be updated in

future to show these and other fine products we are handling.

Thanks again for stopping by our display, if you still have questions please
let me know via e-mail!
Sincerely,
Elbie Mendenhall
EM Aviation, LLC