Europa-List: Swiss rally

Subject: Europa-List: Swiss rally
From: Richard Iddon <riddon@sent.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 16:31:47

Hi Duncan,

Sorry we didn't see you at the Swiss rally.  William, Bob & I had a good
flight into Switz. Via Mont Blanc but we didn't stay for the whole rally
as the forecast looked bad for Sunday & Monday.  We came back across
France on Saturday afternoon although the weather even then was pretty
crappy around the north of Paris.

I was wondering how you managed to get you voice on the ATIS at Le
Touquet? I called up inbound on Saturday evening and overheard G-BXII
asking for something although I couldn't make out what.  When I listened
to it again, there you were again. I guess you must have just called up
as he was recording the ATIS.

Fame at last eh!

See you around.

Richard.