Re: Europa-List: NACA vent in Fin

Subject: Re: Europa-List: NACA vent in Fin
From: DuaneFamly@aol.com
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 00:18:30

Mike,

I installed the NACA vent in my tail but am not flying yet. Position wise,
mark the position of the ribs that go inside the tail and you will have a good

idea of the vent's position. You will also have to see how the tubing will be
run forward. I installed a channel approx. 4" wide by 1" tall. I formed a round

entrance to this channel to which I attached the tubing.

I can't send you any pix for now because I'm still on vacation. But might
make it home by the end of this week and could forward these to you if
necessary.

Good luck.

Mike Duane
Redding, CA