Europa-List: New Europa Flying Fleet addition.

Subject: Europa-List: New Europa Flying Fleet addition.
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 21:00:36

I believe Congratulations are in order to Trevor Pond for his baby's
first flight. Well done Trevor. You did well to come through the mayhem
of Europa M I Ltd failure where many others would have thrown in the
towel. Whilst you now have a very expensive Europa I for one wish that
you have many a happy safe hour flying it thereby recouping some happy
times from the nightmare you suffered.
Best regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG Europa MKI (337) /Jabiru 3300