RE: Europa-List: Finger Brakes

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Finger Brakes
From: G-IANI <giani@ntlworld.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 10:53:00

Gary

1) I believe someone has mounted the ACS master cylinder (Part No A315) to
feed the foot brake cylinders.  Check this with Andy Draper.  The filler
plugs in the brake cylinders are (as far as I can measure) 10mm x 1mm.  They
are not 1/8 NPT.

2) The factory finger brakes levers are 30mm pivot to cylinder and 185mm
pivot to handle.  Note it is the ratio which is important.

3) If there is the factory would like to know about it.  Andy has searched
for alternative but with no result.

4) The parking brake valve the factory uses (and everybody else as far as I
know) is the Matco (ACS part no 06-17200)

Ian Rickard  #505 G-IANI XS Trigear
Europa Club Mods Rep (Trigear)
e-mail mods@europaclub.org.uk
   or direct g-iani@ntlworld.com