RE: Europa-List: Interior fitment

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Interior fitment
From: KARL HEINDL <kheindl@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 20:30:32

Good idea , Gerry. I installed all of the linings, carpets, etc. before
putting the top on. Roof liningwith the top inverted etc. It is so much
easier. The only thing to keep in mind is to not glue
some of the edges and to leave extra material, then do a final trim and glue
after fitting the top.

Karl