Europa-List: Interior fitment

Subject: Europa-List: Interior fitment
From: Gerry Holland <gholland@geminiresourcing.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 19:48:40

Hi!

I=B9m still moving forward with trimming out my Europa but have an observation
to make that may help others with this task if they do it themselves.

With the Cockpit Module in place and just before the top gets glued on why
not make up the templates or some of the shapes required to upholster the
area. You can even roughly cut out the lining if used for the baggage area
whilst the top of cockpit is available to invert.

Just an idea based on the realisation of how little room there is to work in
some areas when top and Perspex fitted.

Regards

Gerry