Re: Europa-List: First Flight - The Big Day!

Subject: Re: Europa-List: First Flight - The Big Day!
From: N55XS <topglock@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 10:26:02

Thanks to you all for the kind words.  This is truly a milestone for me...

Peter, it would be an honor to be a part of the Europa Flyer.  You may
certainly use whatever you want from my build site.  Let me know if you
want/need anything further, pics, specs, etc...

Thanks again,
Jeff - N55XS - now flying...