Europa-List: Fitting out Cockpit interior

Subject: Europa-List: Fitting out Cockpit interior
From: Gerry Holland <gholland@geminiresourcing.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 12:06:56

Not advertising but just making a recommendation.

I decided to trim the interior of my Europa myself. If it had all gone wrong
early on I would have given up but things are getting along nicely.

I have been using lightweight Aircraft carpet around sides and Fuel tank
area but to add some coordination have purchased some lightweight Car Carpet
for flooring and Liner for baggage bay upper area from the following
Company. Coverdale Carpets.

Service is good with samples sent by return post and a nice range of
options.

They can be contacted at:

Coverdale (UK) Ltd
Coverdale House
Wetheral Close
Hindley Ind Estate
Hindley
Wigan
WN2 4HS

Tel: 01942 255535
www.carcarpets.co.uk <http://www.carcarpets.co.uk>

I'm sending the Seat swatches out for completion but the rest has been quite
an enjoyable task. Certainly worth getting involved to see if personal
talents prevail.

Regards

Gerry