Europa-List: Does anyone have a rubber suspension block?

Subject: Europa-List: Does anyone have a rubber suspension block?
From: g-self <gself@btconnect.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 08:06:54

Hi Everyone

I have been asked by my test pilot Steve Lamb if there is
anyone in the UK who has does the trike conversion and has a
spare suspension block for the monowheel suspension
mechanism. He is only interested in the newer style block
with the holes for the shock absorbers not the original
rectangular solid block.

Should you have one that you would be happy to part with
then please contact him at steve.lamb@dial.pipex.com or let
me know.

Thanks

Eddie Hatcher