Re: Europa-List: Length overall on the trailer

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Length overall on the trailer
From: David Hillam <sqwk7000@cotswoldwireless.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 08:19:50

Hi Paul,
I have just measured my trailer, it is exactly 5 metres long (16 feet 4.5
inches), measured from the front of the towing hitch to rear of the
monowheel suppport.

The distance from the part which locates the tailwheel axle to the front of
the hitch is 16 inches.  Therefore the total length you require (assuming
you have a monowheel) is the length of your aircraft from the front of the
spinner to the tailwheel axle, plus 16 inches.

Hope this helps.

If you want to buy my trailer for a mere GBP 34,000, I would throw in the
plane for free  :-)

David

<paul.mcallister@qia.net>

> Hi all,
>
> The cost of hanger rent is starting to bite a bit and I am thinking of
keeping mine at home on the trailer.   Could someone tell me the length
overall of the trailer and aircraft.