Re: Europa-List: Oil and Head temps

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Oil and Head temps
From: David Joyce <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk>
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2005 06:54:47

Dean, My temps can readily reach 100C (212F) while taxying in hot weatherif
you have to hang about waiting for others to clear, and a climb to 3000' at
full wellycan put both oil & water up nearer 130C (266F). Once in cruise
they settle down to somewhere around 90C. Suggest changing to Centigrade -
sounds less alarming, and besides its progress! Regards, David Joyce, G-XSDJ