Re: Europa-List: Fuel Injected Rotaxs

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fuel Injected Rotaxs
From: Bill Henderson <europabill@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2005 08:38:32

Look at the engines closely that they are selling.  I think as you said they
are military (out of the Predator).  The ones they are selling on Ebay
wouldn't do us much good.  The turbo is on the top of the engine.  From the
looks of it you'd have to spend quite a lot to get the exaust, turbo, etc.
in the right configuration.
It is interesting though....
Maybe they'll fit a "normal" engine in the future that we can use with the
Europa.

Bill
A010 (Atlanta)
10 years now and still plugging.
Just got a used Classic engine mount from Nigel and I've convinced the
better half to let me start saving up for the engine.   Some day.......