Re: Europa-List: First Flight G-OBJT

Subject: Re: Europa-List: First Flight G-OBJT
From: Gerry Holland <gnholland@onetel.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2005 19:15:36

> Congratulations, but is it really necessary to send this
> identical email out more than 10 times ? Whatever it is
> duplicating the mail please stop it !

The Sender has been told. Victim of Mail Server I'm afraid.

> I am surprised that the PFA allowed someone who had never
> flown a Europa to do the test flying. I understood that
> some experience on Europas was necessary.

This Test Pilot David Schouller headed up the Empire Test Pilots School and
was certainly at Boscombe Down in that type of role. His experience is wide
ranging from Very fast Jets to instructing on Perf A and below at this time.
No worries with this gentleman!

Regards

Gerry