Europa-List: Aileron Trim Motor

Subject: Europa-List: Aileron Trim Motor
From: DuaneFamly@aol.com
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 00:40:36
--> Europa-List message posted by: DuaneFamly@aol.com

Good day All,

Wanted to make sure my placement is right before I cut the skin dig  and out
the blue foam to set the motor for the aileron trim. Just for level  flight
when no passengers. The Forum archive has a lot of discussion but  couldn't find

placement info. And Bob Jacobson's website isn't up any  longer.

Starboard aileron, MAC servo unit, between weights but closer inboard, 2" X
8" tab extending up, 18 gauge wire, with power cutoff switch on the panel.

Kind feedback gratefully accepted.

Mike Duane  A207
Redding, California
XS Conventional Gear
Top On! Now going forward  by working in the aft portion of the fuselage.
I am so glad I built that  shelf behind the BB bulkhead.