Re: Europa-List: Mod. 70

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Mod. 70
From: KARL HEINDL <kheindl@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 22:25:07

I am in no hurry at all to install this mod 70 thing. I wouldn't be
surprised if there will be another mod to the mod. And all because someone
made a few borderline crash landings, and then the PFA got involved. The
same Francis Donaldson passed all these components before Europa went into
production. The installation is easy for new builders, but I would probably
do more harm than good
rummaging around in the back of the fuselage. My balance arm is very well
behaved and doesn't clonk against the stops, even on bumpy surfaces

Karl  no 392 C-FIRS trigear