Re: Europa-List: electrical stuff

Subject: Re: Europa-List: electrical stuff
From: Cliff Shaw <flyinggpa@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 07:11:00

Paul

The electrical current is "nil" on the Mag kill switches. There function on
the Rotax is the same as on other aircraft engines, they short out the
ignition so it will not make a spark at the plugs.  The wire size is more
important from a mechanical standpoint.  I have had the connection brake
twice at the engine end because of vibration. I did use shielded  # 20 wire.
Your choice !

Cliff Shaw
1041 Euclid ave.
Edmonds, WA 98020