Re: Europa-List: EZ-TRIM Altitude Hold PCB

Subject: Re: Europa-List: EZ-TRIM Altitude Hold PCB
From: JR Bob Gowing <gowingjr@acr.net.au>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 10:45:38

Dear Peter

I have only just picked up on this possibility and the idea seems fantastic.
After flying gliders I am going to find it tedious to hold altitudes in
power flying and, like the EIS's available we ought to be able to automate
holding altitude.

I am certainly interested in the idea but have not done electronic work
myself.

Approximately how much are boards likely to cost?

J R (Bob) Gowing, UK Kit 327 in Australia and want to fit MOd 70 before
bonding top on