Re: Re: Europa-List: EZ-TRIM Altitude Hold

Subject: Re: Re: Europa-List: EZ-TRIM Altitude Hold
From: peter.rees05@ntlworld.com
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 13:38:39

there is a group of guys who are based in the netherlands (I think) who will
sell
you a ready built unit (about 400 Euros), a kit for about 300 euros or the
board for about 70 euros.

http://www.cas-cozy.nl/efis/EZTrim.html

Looks like they've done some worthwhile work to the design to combine the
electronics
and relays into one unit and made some code changes.

The board sounds quite expensive compared to what I'm used to paying for PCBs
but
they have to make a few bucks to cover the work they've put in. I'd go for
the bare board and solder the bits on - nothing too tricky there - just pick up
the Farnell catalogue.

Peter

> From: Gerry Holland <gnholland@onetel.com>
> Date: 2005/05/12 Thu AM 07:38:47 GMT
> To: <europa-list@matronics.com>
> Subject: Re: Europa-List: EZ-TRIM Altitude Hold
>

> Mike Hi!
>
> I'll email you a Zip file with all the stuff you need including Files for
> PCB separate from this list.
>
> > So how does one get a hold of an EZ Trim kit? Or schematic?
>
> Regards
>
> Gerry

Email sent from www.ntlworld.com
virus-checked using McAfee(R) Software