Re: Europa-List: Swaging those cables

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Swaging those cables
From: Jos Okhuijsen <josoke@ukolo.fi>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 13:42:47

Hi Jeremy,

Oh, this is an easy one... Diamond cutting wheel in the Dremel, no
pressure applied and just let it sink through. This keeps the strands in
place.
I used this paper paint edge tape, or nothing, because taking it off might
disturbe the strands. Put a bit of heatshrink on first , and after the
swaging use this to make nice, finger sparing ends.

Regards

Jos Okhuijsen

Jeremy Davey <EuropaFlyer_3@msn.com> kirjoitti Fri, 29 Apr 2005 01:12:18
+0100: