RE: Europa-List: Swaging those cables mk-nntest-1.uk.intranet

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Swaging those cables mk-nntest-1.uk.intranet
From: Jeremy Davey <EuropaFlyer3@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 11:21:50

Hi, Paul,

Many thanks for that, mate - much appreciate and printed off to take up the
hangar with me.

Re: =92&*$%s - I wish I could work out how to stop it - it's obviously a
code-page issue between my PC and the Matronics server :-(

Re: vice. I have many vices :-)

Re: TP18 - I'm VC of the Europa Club, and on the PFA EC, so hard not to hear
of it. Obviously both the Club and the PFA have been following developments
closely, so I was aware of the fixes being proposed. And as an active
builder, I talk to Andy fairly regularly for advice and he shared some
thoughts with me too. Nothing sinister :-)

Cheers,
Jeremy

PS Also not far off putting the top on - just need some Redux and my new
TP18!

Jeremy Davey
Europa Monowheel 537M G-EZZA
Europa Club Vice-Chairman, Webmaster, PFA NC Representative
PFA EC Member
If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs, then it is
possible you haven't grasped the severity of the situation.
Tail done
Standard XS wings with mods underway
CM installed in fuse (with airbrakes fittings)
1390 build hours to date
Intended fit:
Rotax 914 turbo, Airmaster CS fully-feathering prop
Lots of lights, buttons, switches, gizmos, and alarms