RE: Europa-List: Mod 70 and the PFA letter

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Mod 70 and the PFA letter
From: Jeremy Davey <EuropaFlyer3@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 13:57:33

Fred,

It was a genuine failing on G-DAMY in the UK. On this occasion you can trust
those who oversee our fun! :-)

It was a one-off, and it led to an investigation that gave cause for
concerns - hence the fleet-wide mod.

No wool is being pulled over eyes on this one. The only criticism I can
think could be levelled is the time taken to get the mod out after the
problem was identified.

Regards,
Jeremy

Jeremy Davey
Europa Monowheel 537M G-EZZA
Europa Club Vice-Chairman, Webmaster, PFA NC Representative
PFA EC Member
If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs, then it is
possible you haven't grasped the severity of the situation.
Tail done
Standard XS wings with mods underway
CM installed in fuse (with airbrakes fittings)
1380 build hours to date
Intended fit:
Rotax 914 turbo, Airmaster CS fully-feathering prop
Lots of lights, buttons, switches, gizmos, and alarms