Re: RE: Europa-List: Mod 70 and the PFA letter

Subject: Re: RE: Europa-List: Mod 70 and the PFA letter
From: peter.rees05@ntlworld.com
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 09:04:51

Ours is flying and I've not had any info from the PFA.

Not having built the aeroplane, I have a question which is probably really daft
but I have to ask it - when you take the D section out to get access, will the
fuselage skin support an adults weight to access the bits in the tail? If not,
whats the plan of attack? We have a couple of removable access panels but when
we removed them, couldn't see anything worth accessing.

> From: "Jeremy Davey" <EuropaFlyer_3@msn.com>
> Date: 2005/04/27 Wed AM 07:15:53 GMT
> To: <europa-list@matronics.com>
> Subject: RE: Europa-List: Mod 70 and the PFA letter
>

> You building or flying, Alan?
>
> From all the replies on here it looks like the fliers have all got it and
> the builders all haven't. I'm on the case with PFA Engineering - thanks to
> all who replied for their help validating what has happened vs. what should
> have happened.
>
> Those wanting to know more about the mod in the meantime can check out the
> mod documentation that SteveD's posted on the EuropaOwners site at
> http://www.europaowners.org/dlman.php?func=file_info&file_id=113. The same
> information will be going on the Factory site as soon as Roger has sorted
> his publishing issue.
>
> Regards,
> Jeremy
>
> Jeremy Davey
> Europa Monowheel 537M G-EZZA
> Europa Club Vice-Chairman, Webmaster, PFA NC Representative
> PFA EC Member
> "If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs, then it is
> possible you haven't grasped the severity of the situation."
> Tail done
> Standard XS wings with mods underway
> CM installed in fuse (with airbrakes fittings)
> 1380 build hours to date
> Intended fit:
> Rotax 914 turbo, Airmaster CS fully-feathering prop
> Lots of lights, buttons, switches, gizmos, and alarms

Email sent from www.ntlworld.com
virus-checked using McAfee(R) Software
visit www.ntlworld.com/security for more information