Re: Europa-List: Electric trim problems.

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Electric trim problems.
From: Paul McAllister <paul.mcallister@qia.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 18:23:07

Bob,

Unfortunately everything in the chain is suspect, from the switch,
connectors, crimps, relay deck, cabling to the servo, to the servo its self.

A led would be a great trouble shooting aid, and its a matter of where do
you want to put it in the chain of events to start breaking the problem
down.

In my case I am very suspicious of the crimps I have made on the relay deck
wires as they are very fine.  I have decided to buy one of Matt Dralle's
speed controllers because it replaces the relay deck, and makes my trim
motor speed adjustable.  This solves my trim sensitivity problem and removes
a suspect part out of the chain.

I'll keep you posted.

Paul