RE: Europa-List: Finishing

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Finishing
From: Stephan Cassel <cassel@sensewave.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 23:15:03

I have used SP System 106 epoxy and expancel. The result is perfect.
Sandable next day. Much cheaper then Ampreg and SP System recommend it
for this use. Use slow 106 hardener, standard is too fast.

SP System has a primer called Hibuild. Gives an excellent surface.
But you can also use it as a "pin-hole-killer" if you mix same expancel
into it. One thin layer on the surface and the pin-hole is no more.
Hibuild as a primer does not take care of the pin-holes.

Regards
Stephan