RE: Europa-List: Trailer-UK

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Trailer-UK
From: Jeremy Davey <EuropaFlyer3@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 19:15:21

Dear Mr. Hat-Trick,

There's a trailer regularly advertised in the Gloster Strut newsletter:

For Hire Recently overhauled 20' x 6' twin axle flatbed trailer,
suitable for transporting aircraft. 25 per day. Call Mike on 01242
239862.

You got access to something with a tow-bar - or shall I bring the Subaru
down?

Love to Matron. Keep taking the pills.

Cheers,
Jez

Jeremy Davey
Europa Monowheel 537M G-EZZA
Europa Club Vice-Chairman, Webmaster, PFA NC Representative
PFA EC Member
If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs, then it is
possible you haven't grasped the severity of the situation.
Tail done
Standard XS wings with mods underway
CM installed in fuse (with airbrakes fittings)
1320 build hours to date
Intended fit:
Rotax 914 turbo, Airmaster CS fully-feathering prop
Lots of lights, buttons, switches, gizmos, and alarms