Europa-List: Re: Europa-List Digest: 9 Msgs - 03/21/05

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Europa-List Digest: 9 Msgs - 03/21/05
From: Graham Singleton <graham@gflight.f9.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 09:47:53

Has anyone got a design for attaching a drive arm to an aileron torque
tube, which is already bonded into the cockpit module?

Dave Moore

Dave
I had my Navaid attached in front of the seat with the servo push rod driving
directly
onto the Fork at the front. (CS#?)
Ernst Keppert has his Digitrak installed this way too with the servo under the
seat.
Much more accessible, especially with a retro fit.
Somewhere I have a picture of it. The mod was approved before all these PFA #s
and things.
Graham