Europa-List: europa club subs by standing order

Subject: Europa-List: europa club subs by standing order
From: Rowland Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 19:01:44

My thanks to the significant number of UK Europa Club members who
have set up Standing Orders for payment of their Club subscriptions.
This will save me much time that I need for attention to my own build
project.

However, several members had SOs already set up before we changed our
bank account, and although I wrote to them all last year, I have not
had confirmation from some that their SO has been changed to point at
the new Club account. (After writing I discovered that some banks,
unlike my own, do not allow the setting up of SOs which start more
than 3 months in the future; thus a number of peole were unable to
act upon my letter when it was received. I apologise for my ignorance
of the shortcomings of other banks!)

Anyway, I'd be grateful if the following people could let me know the
status of their Standing Order - is is still pointing at the old
Lloyds TSB account (sort code 30-94-99) or if they have replaced it
with a new one pointing at the NatWest account (sort code 60-05-16).
I'm deliberately not quoting the account number in this message for
various reasons!

William Bell & Susan Brooks
David Buckley
Paul Bunting & Laurie Slater
Nigel & Cathy Charles
Ian Cook & Bennett Price
Geoffrey Craggs
Klaas de Geus & C de Geus-Dekker
Herbert & Carmen Habersatter
Trevor & Christine Hartwell
Martin & Diane E Mavers
Alasdair Milne
Graham Pocock
John Pratt & Paul Jones
Mike & Lisa Purnell
Adam Rawicz-Szczerbo
Colin Smallwood & Andrew Calvert
Paul Sweeting & Sarah Jones
Peter & Emma Thomas
Thomas Tresham

If any of you have lost the original SO form, let me know & I will
send a replacement as PDF. You can use that as a prompt for what to
fill in using online banking, or print it out, complete it and take
it to your bank branch. NB DON'T send it back to me - although I
would appreciate a confirmation that it has been lodged with your
bank.

Apologies to everyone else for this boring admin message!

regards

Rowland