RE: Europa-List: Controlled air space article

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Controlled air space article
From: mark.henwick <mark.henwick@btconnect.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 08:53:06

Ah ha! One I can answer at last. It was Flyer magazine Feb
2004, they used an Aztec and a 172. Article concludes no
problem generally but 'doubts about Manchester' which didn't
feature in their test route.

Mark Henwick
Building s l o w l y - reinforcing the wings at the moment

--> <paul.mitchell2@homecall.co.uk>

Gents,
Some time last year I remember reading an article in ???
magazine (This is the question) where two guys of very
different experience had flown a set route round Southern
England, asking for and mostly getting crossing clearance
for Southampton, London city, Stanstead and Luton ATZ while
flying VMC. They flew a C150 with the experienced guy on the
radio and them reversed the route in a twin with the
inexperienced guy on the radio. Do any of you remember the
article and if so what book and date. Thanks. Paul Mitchell