Europa-List: Oil temp sender: Cable terminal?

Subject: Europa-List: Oil temp sender: Cable terminal?
From: Sidsel & Svein Johnsen <sidsel.svein@oslo.online.no>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 16:22:07

My Rotax 912S has a VDO  oil temp sender with a peculiar contact point for the
cable to the instrument (in my case Grand Rapids EIS):  A thin 1/4" disk on a
short pin, all made of brass.   The Rotax dealer here has in vain tried to
source
the cable terminal for those not using Skydat (where it comes with the set),
and the VDO importer does not recognize the sender among VDO's products (!).

Anyone who knows what type of terminal should be used to connect the instrument
cable to this sender, and where I can buy it?

Regards,
Svein
A225 - XS Trigear - now in Norway