RE: Europa-List: Europa flight training

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Europa flight training
From: Paul Boulet <possibletodo@YAHOO.COM>
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2005 21:27:08

Thanks Tom.  Yeah...I think I'm close to flying myself
without any instruction.  I might take an hour or so
of dual in a Citabria just to bone up on my
taildragger skills and also work on getting that tail
down immediately.  It seems like you pretty much have
to stall the Europa into a landing so as to get that
tailwheel down, not balloon, and of course not
unicycle  (can you spell groundloop) the plane.

I'm in Las Vegas next weekend for a wedding...perhaps
the following weekend I can go...

thanks again for chatting with me about this
Paul