RE: Europa-List: Europa flight training

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Europa flight training
From: beecho@beecho.org
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2005 21:09:09

Hi Paul

No reply from Bob.  If he received the email he, unlike Kim, would not fail
to respond.  Soo, either he didn't get it, is traveling, or is thinking
about it...

Have you read Faa AC 90-89A?  99 pages of well done stuff about flight
testing, first flights, check lists, etc.  You can down load it at
www.faa.gov.

If we don't find someone to transition us, I plan to test fly my own.
Jacobsen did his.  The FAA guide talks of using long runways, lifting off a
few feet and then landing.  Sounds ok.

Tom