Europa-List: Panel Labels and placards

Subject: Europa-List: Panel Labels and placards
From: Gerry Holland <gnholland@onetel.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 08:50:53

Hi to all!

Just some general information regarding panel Labels and Placards for those
planning that phase of build.

I had played around with a neat Brother label Printer I had and got some
really good external labels for my Europa using industrial strength labels.
When it came to the Panel and interior placards it became a little fiddly
with different sizes of placard and print which inflates the price because
of varied stock required so....

I found from one of the other Aircraft lists some recommendations for a
Company in the US who produce durable labels.

Located them on the web, made contact, placed an order and the output
arrived today.
They are excellent quality, exactly what I specified and delivered right on
time and price.

The great thing is that you can provide your design or template requirements
in anything from AutoCAD DWG Files to a scrap of paper with sketch and
dimensions marked up. I did mine as Computer sketches and output file as a
PDF and then the transition was made on receipt at Engravers.

The price for 13 varied size placards and near 200 characters was $70.00
including Post and packing.

The Company is Aircraft Engravers at http://www.engravers.net. Contact name:
Wayne.

Full details:

Aircraft Engravers
112 Canton Rd
Granby, CT 06035
USA

Phone (860) 653-2780
Fax (860) 653-7324
E-mail  info@engravers.net

Regards

Gerry

Europa 384 G-FIZY
Trigear with Rotax 912 and Arplast CS Prop.
Dynon EFIS, KMD 150, Icom A-200 and SL70 Transponder.
PSS AoA Fitted.

http://www.g-fizy.com
Mobile: +44 7808 402404
WebFax: +44 870 7059985