Europa-List: Re: Gascolator returns- Links

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Gascolator returns- Links
From: Brian Hutchinson <hutch@hangarbout.fsnet.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 00:35:54

To Stephan in Norway,
Building aeroplanes is one thing... coping with this technology is another!.
The stuff I received from David Joyce was an attachment to an e-mail sent to
my own e-mail address (Off-Forum). I understand we can't send attachments
via the Forum,  so if you send me your e-mail address, I'll forward the
information to you.
 The link from Paul Stewart was...
http://www.europaowners.org/modules.php?set_albumName=album58&op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php

Hope I've got this right!!!!