AW: Europa-List: Re: TailWheel Mod

Subject: AW: Europa-List: Re: TailWheel Mod
From: Europa Alfred Buess <ykibuess@bluewin.ch>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 21:13:24

Jim,

Tony K's tailwheel plate has three attachment points: You can choose the
ratio between rudder deflection and tailwheel deflection you like. I
made a dwg-drawing of this plate and gave it to my laser cutter - nice
result. If anyone wants a copy of the dwg-file, let me know, I will send
it off forum as an attachment.

Alfred

Alfred Buess
Laenggasse 81, CH-3052 Zollikofen, Switzerland
Tel.: +41 (0)31 911 63 32, Fax: +41 (0)31 911 56 32
E-Mail: ykibuess@bluewin.ch
Europa XS #097, Monowheel, Foam shortwing, Rotax 912S, Airmaster 332 CS