Europa-List: Relayed: can anyone give me some pointers

Subject: Europa-List: Relayed: can anyone give me some pointers
From: SteveD <Post2Forum@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 14:05:41

>> I'm relaying this from the EuropaOwners Site, either Mike is not signed on
>> Matronics
or his post just beat his activation. Anyway if you reply he can see
it on the forum. Steved. <<

From: COMPOSITEPRO

Hi all I'm interested in building a kit plane
like many i have had to wait until later life/experience has shown that i might
be able to build a kit aircraft and actually fly i did want to work or fly
aircraft
as a youth however my first starting point is cost implications and which
kit plan to start with if you could assume these facts as my sign in suggests
I'm not new to composites i have a background in  f1 and military aerospace
parts manufacture

I'm not new to the Europa either ashamedly i might suggest the thing that has re
inspired me into my childhood dream has been the programme 'a plane is born'
and finally

I did my work experience at the Europa factory when Ivan Shaw first started the
project on the prototype and was the kind of lurking in the background watching
what was going on whilst the team Dave terry Ivan and Andy put the thing
together
right from the molds to test flights

as implied above i also asked about plans as i recall Ivan had a rutan designed
plane which I'm assuming is also a similar jump into building

could i also ask about the non technical aspects (construction) of how where to
start flying regulations etc i have looked at the pfa already but
can it really be that simple

my apologies if this is directed more at the UK guys but i am located in the UK

thanks

Mike
Visit EuropaOwnersForum http://www.europaowners.org/