Europa-List: (no subject)

Subject: Europa-List: (no subject)
From: Graham Singleton <graham@gflight.f9.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 09:56:36

Gidday,
I am studying my tailplane setup and wondering if it is normal to have the
cables that stabilise the mass balance arm wrapped around the white plastic
tubes in such a fashion that the looping creates an overlap on the back
edge of the plastic sleeve, held in position under tension only by the
small protrudence of the pin base?

Tony
there is a mandatory mod coming any minute (month!?!) now regarding the tail
mass
balance which will hopefully remove the cables.
Andy or Nev?
Graham